Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sharing Saturday…

I’m going to make an honest effort to post more to my blog.  So I thought I’d start a weekly post called “Sharing Saturday”, where I will post new items from my shop and share other great finds!

Here are some new listings in my Etsy Shop! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Natural Aquamarine -  Antiqued Sterling Silver Ring Earrings   Labradorite Smooth Teardrop - Sterling Silver Necklace

Rustic Hammered Antiqued Brass Rectangle - Moonstone Necklace   Sunstone - Copper Rutilated Quartz - Antiqued Sterling Silver Earrings  

Blackened Sterling Silver Ring -  Pyrite Faceted Rondelle (Fool's Gold) - Earrings   Natural Pink  Rhodonite Marbled Quartz - Oxidized Sterling Silver Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails