Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favorite Fellow Etsians & Tweethearts...Demure Artistic Designs

I've decided to share with all of you some of my favorite fellow Etsians & Twitter friends.  Today's feature is Demure Artistic Designs.  Amazingly creative in a variety of venues: sewing (cozy warm fleece hats & scarves), adorable bags you can take anywhere, treasure pouches to hold all of your pretties, awesome chainmaille bracelets, pretty pretty earrings and necklace and my favorite...her message in a bottle! She is passionate about her designs and each every piece is created to invoke a "feeling~expression~reaction" in the buyer. <--I stole that line from her webshop profile! :-) You can visit her second Etsy shop Mystic Messages for personalized "message in the bottle" items. Here are some of her fantastic creations! Why not take a look around her shop, you're sure to find something you will like. Here are some of my favorites from her shops! ENJOY!












1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Susan ... I'm about to cry, how sweet of you to write up such beautiful words about my shops and share my work on you blog. I am sincerely touched by your continued generosity and friendship that you show to not only myself but everyone you connect with. I will never forget the day I met you and browsed through your shop only to find a beautiful person who's talent inspires me in many ways. Thank you so very much xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails