Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There is no denying it...

Fall is definitely here...baby it's getting cold outside, the weatherman has forecasted the temps to be in the high 40's here in the East over the next few days....Brrrr!  Cloudy, rainy and dreary. The dampness will only make the temp feel even colder. When the weather turns like that I like to surround myself in warmth and comfort.  I think of hot chocolate, english tea, fleece, scarves, mittens, blankets, a roaring fire,  and a good book...and of course my cats snuggled up next to me.  I've found some great comfort items on Etsy...



Great looking beret in my favorite color green from Pixiebell. I think that Berets look great on everyone, whether you have short or long hair! I happen to have long curly hair and tend not to blow dry my hair, so I tuck my hair up into a cute Beret and off I go...keeps my curls tight and frizz free.  You can find this adorable beret at Pixiebell's Etsy Shop!




Sometimes a full glove or mitten is just too much! Fingerless mittens/ gloves are so in style for this fall, very versatile and can be worn with just about everything.  I chose this pair  of "Chunky Wrist Warmers" (that's what she calls them, luv it!) from Morava because of the neutral color.  She offers her fingerless gloves in many colors and styles at a reasonable price!  Check out this pair of Chunky wrist warmers.




What better way to celebrate fall than with a hot cup of pumpkin spice hot cocoa! The tetoncocoacompany offers a great variety of hot cocoas in flavors that are all tempting to the pallet. Imagine having a cup and curling up near the fire under a warm blanket with a good book...just pure bliss!




The finishing touch to my great Etsy finds for a cold, damp fall day is a cozy warm blanket.  Perfect fall colors in this hand knit blanket created by gem43.  Described as being soft, silky and warm...but not so much that you will get overheated.  Sounds like a couch potato/ book readers dream blanket.  It's a generous size at 76 x 84 inches, I think that's big enough to fit on a full size bed?? and definitely great for snuggling under with that special someone! 

Well that's all for my comfort finds, have a great evening...keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails